Transaction Simulations let you preview the exect outcome of a transaction outcome before it is executed on the live network. Tenderly supports cross-chain simulations, allowing you to simulate on 35+ networks in one place.
Tenderly simulates transactions in a virtual environment that is a replica of the real blockchain. This ensures you're always getting the most accurate simulation results.
Simulate via RPC
Opt to simulate via RPC when you need combined capabilities of blockchain access and simulations.
Simulate via API
Incorporate simulations seamlessly into your dapp or wallet using standard REST endpoints.
The Tenderly SDK provides useful utilities for quickly adding simulations into your dapp or wallet.
Learn how to simulate single and bundled transactions via API or RPC.
Single Transaction Simulations
Integrate simulations into your dapp to give users the ability to preview the results of their transactions without risking real assets and or spending money on gas.
Bundled Transaction Simulations
Simulate bundled transactions in one go and test the results of all interdependent transactions. Bundled simulations are ideal for governance proposals or strategy testing.
- Asset and balance changes: Get exact dollar values for all balance and asset changes that will happen.
- Gas estimation: Accurately predict the gas costs before sending the transaction.
- State overrides: Modify blockchain conditions like timestamps and contract data to test different scenarios.
- Preview transaction outcomes: Identify and fix issues that could cause transactions to fail.
- Access lists: Create lists of addresses and storage slots the transaction will access.
- Human-readable errors: Get complex errors decoded into explanations that you can easily understand.
Learn the quickest way to integrate simulations into your dapp or wallet.
Learn how to configure and authenticate access to the API and RPC.
Browse our growing library of transaction simulation integration guides.
Get familiar with all the API simulation endpoints, requests, and parameters.
Explore pricing plans and rate limits for API and RPC simulations.
Get answers to the most commonly asked questions about simulations.